Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Rapunzel and Dorothy

Carli's preschool class

KINGS KIDS




Dorothy







Rapunzel










Mayli and I attended Carli's preschool dress up day party Wednesday. Carli made it known that she did NOT like having Mayli there. It was really sad even though Mayli could have cared less. She was just happy to be participating. This was a time that I was glad she couldn't "understand" everything Carli was saying. The girls had a blast trick or treating Wed evening at the outlet mall. They went from store to store dancing giggling and screaming TRICK OR TREAT! They had fun.
OH, AND bad mommy here didn't get any pics of my best big kids. Brianna and Landon went as hippies....they looked sooooo groovy! I am working on getting this 4 kid thing down and this big kid, little kids thing, LOL.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are precious!!!
LOVE the costumes.
Niki

Mission To Macie said...

Cute cute cute.........


I miss you bad :(

Jill

Blog Archive